[CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

JIM NEIGER n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 26 21:31:24 EDT 2015

Anyone serious about winning isn't going to waste their time posting their
score.  Every minute counts

  I believe that enticing others into contesting is better served by
inviting them to a station to watch, and if it's a multi-op, encouraging
them to put some headphones on and making some QSOs.  Even single ops could
participate by having their invitee to listen how to do it.

I went to my first W7SAA Field Day in 1955, my novice license in-hand,
listened to W7ASG on his bug, and was forever hooked.

When you go to a football game, do you stare at the scoreboard or do you
watch the game??

Vy 73

Jim Neiger  N6TJ