[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW check logs

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Sun May 3 20:41:48 EDT 2015

Hi Steve,
  I see a different solution, post who it is.. and we all delete him from our logs... I'm pretty sure there are other Swedish ops on.. and he isn't the only one in any single contest. When he comes up a bit short.. he may wonder why. IF he comes up short a lot.. he may begin to understand why.. and when he gets DQd because there are so many NIL in his log.. he might.. get the idea that what he is doing is not acceptable. Why screw up the entire process for one screwed up op???

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy