[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW check logs

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:33:53 EDT 2015

Dale,

You seem to have misunderstood several key points in my posting. To
summarize:

- Anyone can send in a checklog, for any reason.
- The score of a checklog is not calculated or published. A checklog
can't be DQ'd, because it was never submitted as a log.
- A checklog can contain real QSO's, as well as fictitious QSO's.
- A user submitting a checklog can arbitrarily remove perfectly good
QSO's from their log. This results in the other station getting a NIL.
There is never a penalty for the checklog, since it isn't scored.
- Checklogs are not made public, unlike all other submitted logs. Thus,
there is no chance for public scrutiny of possible mischief caused by
the submitter of the checklog.

73,
Steve, N2IC