[CQ-Contest] multi "one" class

Bob Kupps via CQ-Contest cq-contest at contesting.com
Tue May 5 23:24:53 EDT 2015

Hi I still haven't managed to put a multiplier-hunting station on yet for M1 class, so hearing about using yet a third station for run-band S&P work was really an eye-opener for me. Plus a couple of other rxs hunting mults on yet other bands I guess. I'm so naive but I admire and salute the technology and operating skills required to pull all this off so more power to em if it's within the rules.

Is there a "classic" boys-taking-turns-on-just-the-one-radio class?

73 Bob HS0ZIA