[CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 00:06:53 EDT 2015

Before anyone starts throwing rocks at Randy, we need to remember he is not
working alone on reviewing logs.  There are a number of top ops that are
part of the contest committee.  My expectation would be that it would take
more than one person to say "This does not look right..."  If the contest
committee - AS A GROUP say a log does not pass muster, that certainly
raises the confidence level by a few more notches over one persons opinion

And - with public logs - anyone who wishes can also look and come to their
own conclusion as to whether a log is believable.

Tom - VE3CX