[CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.

Braco OE1EMS oe1ems at emssolutions.at
Fri May 8 04:37:49 EDT 2015

Why are some operators allowed to be supermans and other not?
It will be interesting to see analysis of CC according to TO7A log!

I saw, not only in ham radio contesting many YL or OM they just doing great
and moving borders
always  far away from what we are thinking it´s possible!

I don’t protect anyone or blaming CC for their decisions, but as we know
there numbers of
of wrong jury decision even in professional sports. Sometimes they
penalized, sometimes
they not seeing failures....that´s life!

If someone is different or better it doesn´t mean he is cheating ....of
course it can be,
but before you make your own decision about it, maybe consider more things
even if CC did made already DQ!

It´s was pleasure to lsn that TO7A recording Peter send to reflector!

Can you do it like that or better?!

I doesn´t mean that Dimitry didn’t take some advantage of some assistance...
maybe or maybe not .....it´s not my job to judge about it!
I just can have my own opinion based on real facts which I don’t have!

73s
Braco
E77DX