[CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:42:35 EDT 2015

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 9:06 PM, Randy Thompson K5ZD <k5zd at charter.net>
wrote:

> You have five days to appeal the disqualification and provide any
> information about your entry. After that time the decision is final.

There have been several times in this era of instant email communications
that I have been away from my email for more than 5 days in a row. Given
that the above notice could show up any time 3-4 months after the contest,
you're basically saying that anyone who could consider themselves a
contender had better watch their email lest they miss the notice. 5 days
seems awfully short.

You might say that "if you aren't cheating you have nothing to worry
about." Well, I too am one of those SO2R people who "bank" calls found on
the 2nd VFO while running, and then works them all. If this behavior can
get me flagged, I guess I do have something to worry about.

73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com