[CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 Results

Steve IK4WMH ik4wmh at virgilio.it
Fri May 8 17:09:42 EDT 2015

Hello Peter,

Friday, May 8, 2015, 9:01:19 PM, you wrote:

PV> It is so far assisted as the spotting might keep you from qsy to another
PV> band which were probably your intention in that minute.

From the post Randy made a few days ago:

2. QSO alerting assistance: The use of any technology or other source
that provides call sign or multiplier identification along with
frequency information to the operator.

When my logging program tells me I have been spotted it provides me
two informations, my own callsign and the frequency I am running on.

My own callsign is not a workable callsign nor a workable multiplier
for me so I am confident I am not cheating if I claim Unassisted.

Steve IK4WMH