[CQ-Contest] Assisted vs Unassisted

Bob Kupps via CQ-Contest cq-contest at contesting.com
Fri May 8 22:44:21 EDT 2015

My sentiments exactly Hans, and my compliments to the contest committees for their preservation of these "classic" classes and policing the rules governing the various competition classes. Some classes, e.g. QRP, are ridiculously vulnerable to undetectable but effective cheating however that does not deter me in the slightest from competing in those classes... sometimes naivete is a good thing hihi

73 Bob HS0ZIA