[CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 Results

KU7Y ku7y.cw at gmail.com
Sat May 9 18:48:04 EDT 2015

> -------------
> 2. QSO alerting assistance: The use of any technology or other source that
provides call sign or multiplier identification along with frequency
information to the operator.
> -------------

>> My own callsign is not a workable callsign nor a workable multiplier for
me so I am confident I am not >> cheating if I claim Unassisted.

The way I read the rule is a bit different.

To me it says Call Sign or Multiplier information and includes the
frequency.

It doesn't say "that provides call sign, except for your own....."

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club
Northern California Contest Club