[CQ-Contest] TO7A Comments, Data and Log Checking

w2lc at twcny.rr.com w2lc at twcny.rr.com
Sun May 10 10:45:49 EDT 2015

Jose

What you have described I have done myself. I have not done a lot of SO2R but sometimes I would tune a second band for multipliers and band map them with the second radio, just the mults, and then when the time was right, when the run radio was not so busy, I would work those second band mults, only the mults. It made the SO2R easier and gave me what I wanted quickly getting a higher multiplier total while not slowing down the run radio.  So I do not see working only mults on a second radio as proof of cheating.

73 Scott W2LC