[CQ-Contest] Being "Assisted"

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Sun May 10 22:11:33 EDT 2015

I'll go one step further.  If a station such as a DXpedition or non
contesting station is active during a contest weekend, then I will watch for
band spots.  This can easily be done with the cluster alarm system to alert
me of such spots for say the WARC bands or mode different from the contest
mode.  In no way am I seeing any contest spots.  I DO NOT consider that as
assisted.  It in no way helps me with my contest score.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.

---