[CQ-Contest] Feb NA SSB sprint results posted ath ssbsprint.com

Chris Tate - N6WM ctate at ewnetinc.com
Tue May 12 23:55:10 EDT 2015

Greetings fellow contesters!  The preliminary results for the Feb NA Sprint have been posted at http://ssbsprint.com/results/ .   We will have these available for review for a short time prior to finalizing.  There is a link at the top of the page for anyone who has any questions.  I had a great time and I know many of you did too!

I want to draw attention to the results currently showing 5 operators achieving Worked all States in 4 hours of the contest!  They will be the first 5 SSB sprint "WAS in 4 hours" award winners.  A tremendous achievement.  Summaries of all the team standings, top 10 and more found at the bottom of the results.

Note: this time around, we chose to post preliminary results (sort of sweepstakes style) since this is a new contest scoring system and wanted to make sure everyone had an opportunity to review.

After a reasonable review period,  I will finalize the results, provide a contest write up including the formal prize winner announcements.

Kudo's to the excellent work of Tom Epperly, NS6T for putting up with the SSB Sprint Committee's infinite questions and feedback and developing the code and computations making these results possible.

Again, check them out at

http://ssbsprint.com/results/

73 and enjoy!
And most importantly.. Thanks for participating and having fun in the NA Sprint SSB!

On behalf of the NA SSB sprint committee

Chris
N6WM
Contest Manager
NA Sprint SSB