[CQ-Contest] Re. TO7A Debacle

Michael Adams mda at n1en.org
Fri May 15 12:50:43 EDT 2015

The WRTC2018 qualification rules include this passage:

> Any operator whose callsign is published as being disqualified from any
> WRTC2018 qualifying event forfeits the right to apply. If the entry is in a
> multi-operator category, all listed operators forfeit the right to apply.

That, being excluded from this year's results, and being the public focus of quite a bit of unwanted attention (now and in the future) are probably sufficient penalties.

I hate to see anyone dragged through the mud, but hopefully any distress caused by the public attention and the WRTC impact will encourage everyone to behave better in the future.

Michael Adams | N1EN | mda at n1en.org