[CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015

Paul Stoetzer n8hm at arrl.net
Fri May 22 12:23:54 EDT 2015

Because that's not "assistance." It's just a different using a
different method to demodulate the signals.

There's no real reason to expand the definition of "assistance" from
using DX clusters and the RBN. My view is that if you are solely
receiving signals using your own antennas and your own computers and
equipment, then you are not "assisted."

73,

Paul, N8HM