[CQ-Contest] Proposed rules changes

XV4Y (Yan) xv4y at nature-mekong.com
Sun May 24 02:57:51 EDT 2015

Hi Larry,

Well, if you took the time (and money) to build a competitive station, to study the rules enough to know there is need for recording, to talk about this with me and the other fellows, and, above all, to spend 24 or 48 hours in a room with your radio, that means for me that you're aiming for a top score.
It just happens that sometime things did not go the way you planned over the week-end, but you were looking for a top score.

If you're granddaughter does not have a computer, I guess her iPad or her Nexus phone can do the job too with a little soldering skills needed. I would be surprised if she had none of them.

73,
Yan.

PS: Please don't take it as personal. We're just theorizing here and I really have nothing against you, your granddaughter or anyone in the list.
Even more, every solution on this subject would be fine for me as I don't think I would be impacted.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y
http://xv4y.radioclub.asia/
http://varc.radioclub.asia/