[CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015

Dick Green WC1M wc1m73 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 04:35:42 EDT 2015

This is good to know. It wasn't clear from the preview whether
single-frequency CW decoders were being targeted. Now we can see that they
are, and with good justification. Like you, the ARRL CAC never considered
the dual-CQ scenario you described. In retrospect, I can see where
single-frequency decoders can be of great help in other SO1R and SO2R
situations, like stacking calls on the run radio and turning S&P into a
visual experience that doesn't distract or cause fatigue like different
audio signals in each ear. Assisted ops take note!

73, Dick WC1M