[CQ-Contest] Proposed contest rules

XV4Y (Yan) xv4y at nature-mekong.com
Sun May 24 18:59:55 EDT 2015

Hi Randy,

I agree with this dichotomy and I think ruling should reflect this state of thing.
However let's take my very personal case : I feel I am in the second "participant" class.
Still, I almost always can win some "Country certificate" (XV9NPS plays in Single-Band, XV1X/XV2RZ/3W3B when they're here play in High-Power).
Always trying to win a Certificate does it place me in the "Competitors" ?

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y