[CQ-Contest] Proposed contest rules

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Mon May 25 09:32:42 EDT 2015

Gee, I know of someone 2000 miles from the Atlantic who won the USA in
SOAB, CQWW Phone, 2013. By your definition, Jim, I guess he was just a
non-competitor. Maybe he should send the plaque back to PVRC, its
sponsor, so they can award it to a worthy competitor.

Dripping with sarcasm (in case anyone couldn't deduce that),
Steve, N2IC