[CQ-Contest] Credit where credit is due

GMAIL IK1HJS ik1hjs at gmail.com
Mon May 25 12:54:12 EDT 2015

I agree with Hans K0HB. Huge work by CC.

In the past recordings were not accepted by CC when sent to justify the
entrant behavior.
I think that now it should be accepted.
I think that recording would have helped (just helped, not resolved) to
avoid invented qsos', and I would have kept that rule for Top scores.
73 de Carlo IK1HJS