[CQ-Contest] CQWW - Proposed rule changes.

Carol Richards n2mm at comcast.net
Mon May 25 14:04:22 EDT 2015

Good day all...

I have been following the last two major threads on the reflector; i.e. The
DQ of a very proficient operator and the proposed rule changes in CQWW. As
for the first amount of discussion, someone finally said, "enough is
enough", and finally the members of the reflector have gotten the message.

I think K6LA gave a clear explanation of what will be permitted in this
year's CQWW and what will not. The contest committee listened to you and
made its determination.Not everyone is happy or satisfied with their
decisions, but that's the way it is going to be....for now

I think this thread has been argued long enough. It's time to end the
possible scenarios of what could happen and let's get back to preparing for
the major contests. Let's get back to getting the stations ready; fixing or
putting up new antennas, replacing or fixing equipment, etc. Life is too
short to continue arguing on something that has been finalized for this
year's contest.

Carol

Life is too short for