[CQ-Contest] Modified Proposed Rule Changes

Oliver Dröse droese at necg.de
Mon May 25 17:28:48 EDT 2015

Hi Dennis,

 >>> Club scores different from listed score - For some time there has
been a system in place in CQWW that allows an operator to submit a score
for the club score that is different than the one submitted for awards
purposes. For example, I could submit an entry for SO20 for Award
purposes but submit SOAB for the club score. The result is obviously to
increase the club score. I am not sure how many people are aware of this
nor have I seen it spelled out anywhere. <<<

I was not aware of it. How do you do that? What needs to be in the
Cabrillo in that case?

Thanks in advance & 73, Olli - DH8BQA