[CQ-Contest] Proposed rule changes

Abrams, Saul (DHSES) Saul.Abrams at dhses.ny.gov
Tue May 26 15:27:58 EDT 2015

What happens when I come across a pile up and the station is not signing his call.  I call him get a 599 08 and then wait 3 minutes for him to sign.  When is the qso over?  At his TU??   If so, then there is no call at all in my log of the qso???   This is all nonsense. A bunch of hams all playing lawyer.  The prize money just isn't worth all the hassles.  Saul  K2XA

Saul M. Abrams
Disaster Assistance Representative

NYS Division of Homeland Security & Emergency Services
1220 Washington Avenue, Building 22, Suite 101
Albany, New York  12226
saul.abrams at dhses.ny.gov<mailto:saul.abrams at dhses.ny.gov>
518-417-6029
518-810-7171 (cell)