[CQ-Contest] The Rise and Fall of Contesting

Martin Pelt n4uu73 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:09:05 EDT 2015

Contesting is alive and well. We have more technology and and more
categories to enter than ever before. The logs that are submitted are
greater than years past. We have organizers that listen to all of our
complaints and make adjustments to the rules. We have the internet so now
we can print out our own wallpaper.

 I for one do not want to go back to a boy and his radio. I have paper
logged and it is no fun.

The contest organizers are cracking down on the cheaters. Pick the category
that suits you and lets have fun this weekend!

73, Martin N4UU