[CQ-Contest] Spots, Lies and Audio Tapes - a proposal

Trent Sampson vk4ts at outlook.com
Tue May 26 23:08:13 EDT 2015

N1MM had a very good QSO recorder - there was some issue with a windows upgrade - It was very good to use and would love to see it returned in N1MM +
There is an alternative addon - but it is not as well executed as the N1MM implemented solution was....
- With the CQ team asking for it perhaps it could be a priority.
Writelog had audio recorder capability that worked well and I understand WinTest also has similar features..