[CQ-Contest] DX Contest scoring schemes

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at verizon.net
Wed May 27 12:40:23 EDT 2015

There are all sorts of grievances that one can lodge on scoring. Let's
see, station in W4 works station in W6 (2400 miles).  Points awarded - 0

Station in PA works station in DL (228 miles).  Points awarded - 1

Station in VE3 works station in W3 (347 miles).  Points awarded - 2

On and on and on.

73 Rich NN3W