[CQ-Contest] Distance-Based Scoring

XV4Y (Yan) xv4y at nature-mekong.com
Wed May 27 19:17:57 EDT 2015

Hi Mark,

I think this is definitely a good idea and it is easy to implement.
Working 10 AF stations is more difficult (for anyone anywhere in the world) than working 100 EU or NA.
We could have some points distribution like that :
- same continent : 1 point
- EU/NA : 2 points
- OC/AS : 4 points
- AF : 6 points

The problem is that is not "balancing" the score for ZL or ZS stations who would even have less points for working NA/EU stations.
Perhaps different point distribution tables depending on where from you are could do the trick.

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y