[CQ-Contest] Recording Software

XV4Y (Yan) xv4y at nature-mekong.com
Wed May 27 20:07:25 EDT 2015

Hi Vasily,

What? 360MB for 24 hours? Less than 1GB for a full contest?
Given than I can find 2 GB SD card for less than 3 USD here, I can even send my whole week-end recording to the contest committee and that will not cost me more than a diskette 20 years ago!
Without wanting to stir up the discussions about rules (great job from K5ZD, the committee and this list), I truly think there are no excuses for asking recording for top scorers.
It should be done on the same basis than the "observer program".

I will try it this week-end during CQ WPX on my very cheap netbook to see if it slows down the computer significantly or not.

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y