[CQ-Contest] Who is this guy, really?

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:10:00 EST 2015

W1VE said:  "Thanks to a lot of work from J and the remote team, Hal, W1NN,
will operate [VY1AAA] SOHP in November SS via remote from his home in Ohio."

OK, so "Hal, W1NN" will operate a NT station from his home in Ohio.

But for the past many contests "Hal" has purportedly operated "W1NN" in
Ohio ... remotely from Japan.  (You could look it up.)

Can we believe that "Hal" is really where he says he is, or that the
station is where it claims to be, or even who he says he is?

(In case I'm too subtle, that was a joke.)

And Gerry will be (actually, physically) at K2LE in VT.  Could that be
competition for W1SJ?

Are we about to see the end of rare Sections in SS?  (Not a joke.)

73, Art K3KU