[CQ-Contest] Why some Caribean Islands compete as South America at CQWW

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Nov 5 07:11:17 EST 2015

I have operated from Aruba many times and I recall only once being the
only active station in a major contest. There are advantages and
disadvantages to any location. For most of us it will always seem like
there are better places to operate from however we do the best that we can
with what we have available.

John KK9A - P40A