[CQ-Contest] Why some Caribbean Islands compete as South America atCQWW and other contests

Fernando PY2LED py2led at fuertesind.com.br
Mon Nov 9 13:25:01 EST 2015

Hello Igor, good evening!

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Due to this reason I inserted other parts of the world on my text and taking into consideration the places you mentioned, we see how critical the rules could be for this countries, worst than here.

So, for you, there is no possibilities or changes to turn more equal the competition, right?

Supposing we are a very excelent operator, the rest is only money, right?

Thanks again for sharing.

73's