[CQ-Contest] Distance-Based Ranking

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Nov 11 13:53:44 EST 2015

I have a test all set and ready to go, just need a sponsor he he he.

Multipliers are maidenhead grid squares, IE: EN43
Mults are good for each band to encourage the use of every band. IE: you
get a mult for each square on each band.

QSO Points, more or less the value is determined by the level of
difficulty in the average qso.

ON 160, 80, & 40,
1 point for each qso in your own grid square
2 points for each qso not in your own grid square but in a square that
touches your own grid square.
3 points for all other squares

ON 20, 15 & 10,
3 points for each qso in your own grid square
2 points for each qso not in your own grid square but in a square that
touches your own grid square.
1 point for all other squares
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock