[CQ-Contest] Log dupes in SS (or any 'Test)

Gerry Hull gerry at yccc.org
Wed Nov 11 15:24:08 EST 2015

I agree about working dupes.

However, in both N1MM and Wintest, when you work a station you have worked
before, immediately in the log it shows you the QSO.
If you want to, and have time, you can tell the person the QSO # of his QSO
and time.   I did this when times were slow.  In almost every case, they
HAD worked me!
No harm in the dupe, though.  Most ops sent back "TKS".

Looking forward to CQWW, Tom!

73, Gerry W1VE