[CQ-Contest] Club Scores and Old Farts radius

Ken Low kenke3x at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 06:59:22 EST 2015

W3CF wrote:

"If you are PVRC, YCCC, FRC, FCG, NCCC, etc. and have been submitting scores for 20 years or more to the SAME club, why should you have to submit scores to a club in a new area to which you have no allegiance?

Don't get me wrong. I like the guys in my new area/club but feel no allegiance to any club other than the one I was raised in."

Doug -

Many contests have no circle limitation, including CQWW VHF, WAE, NAQP, CQ 160 and Russian DX.

In the other contests (CQWW, CQWPX, ARRL DX, etc.), you can remote into a station within your old circle - that's also permitted under the rules.

73,

Ken KE3X