[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Thu Nov 19 17:06:15 EST 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:02:34AM -0500, Timothy Holmes wrote:

> Can someone please give me a quick rundown on the exchange requirements for
> SS this weekend.  Ive read the ARRL package, but I want to be sure I am
> right so I record the right macros and voice stuff for the weekend

Here is an article on eham.net that might help:

http://www.eham.net/articles/35581

While most on this list are not new to contests this article might be good for passing along to your
local radio club or ham friends that have not done much or any contesting.

Pass it along - and get on the air this weekend.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii at kkn.net
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr