[CQ-Contest] KL7RA SK

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at bdtv.se
Mon Nov 23 01:52:51 EST 2015

This was really very bad news. We go back all the
way to 1977, had a lot of contacts with Rich during
the 70 and 80´ties, we where both building bigger
radio stations and doing M/M M/S. During the years
hundreds of Q´s with KL7RA (KL7HR back in the day)
and other calls. We where always talking about seeing
each other at Dayton but I didn´t make it again to
Dayton after 1981.
Not so many Q´s after 2010 when I got out of contesting.

RIP Rich KL7RA will always be remembered / Jim SM2EKM