[CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Sweepstakes

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 27 11:02:55 EST 2015

 Bill,

I feel being nice cuts the score.  I also object to Field Day stations telling me I am (you are) 3A GA.  I am 1D GA usually. Please copy is heard often there also.

I like the OH2BH technique of saying "thanks" at the end so the rest of us know to call him.

Listen to say K3LR and there is little extra verbage unless the bands are slow,

73 Dave K4JRB