[CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 16:36:35 EDT 2015

Put a 23' Shorted stub on the 40 feedline (passes 40 and 15,
rejects 20 and 10)

Put a 23' open stub on the tribander (passes 20 and 10, rejects
40 and 15). Of course, you won't be able to use 15 with that stub
on there.

23' is an approximation for RG-213.  Use instrumentation for
exact measurement.  I use a dip oscillator.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ