[CQ-Contest] South Carolina QSO Party - Log Submission Deadline

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Mon Oct 19 17:15:07 EDT 2015

The SCQP Log Submission deadline is October 21st. If you haven't submitted
your log for the 2015 SCQP or if you need to amend your log, please go to
htt[://scqso.com and click on "Submit Your Log". If you have any questions,
please email me asap!

If you've already submitted your log, thanks for participating. We
experienced a 50% increase in participation.. We received very positive
feedback and we look forward to the 2016 event.

73s Dave WN4AFP
SCQP Team

--
Dave Edmonds