[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB "Go away DX only"

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 17:53:40 EDT 2015

The rules haven't changed, Julio, but people seem to suffer more and more from malformed courtesy chromosomes.

On another reflector there was a recent request for a logging feature which would reject spots from stations who did not participate in a particular electronic QSLing scheme.

__73, de Hans, K0HB

"Just a Boy and His Radio"™