[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB "Go away DX only"

Tom Francis w1tef at swsports.org
Sun Oct 25 13:28:33 EDT 2015

I'm not a big SSB operator preferring CW, but you're right.  I was
going to handout a few Qs today just to help others out with an
extra Q, but it seemed like every foreign op ignored the rule relying
on DX Clusters to provide ID information.

Or at least that's my thoughts on the subject.

Tom, W1TEF/4