[CQ-Contest] CQWW 2015

Timothy A. Holmes taholmes160 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:43:34 EDT 2015

Good Morning Everyone:

Had a really great CQWW -- I'm very much a little pistol station,
(IC-706MKIIG running barefoot, into a 135 foot doublet at 60 feet, and a
3 element tribander at 22 feet) but the conditions were really my friend
this weekend.  I picked up 150443 points and 256 QSOs in about 12 total
hours operated.  Most of it was on 10,15,20 meters. This is far and away
my best contesting effort ever, and it really kinda surprised me, but I
am sure not going to argue a bit.  It was a lot of fun!

Tim
W8TAH