[CQ-Contest] down sizing, anyone?

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Oct 27 00:15:21 EDT 2015

Why would I dismantle something that I had worked years to acquire,
considering it would force me to suffer the head banging desensing that
my earlier rigs had?  Especially if I intended to devote somewhat less
time to the hobby as I got older and wanted to make the most out of
whatever that was.

Your suggestion makes no sense to me.  I simply don't see the point of it.

Dave   AB7E