[CQ-Contest] When do we spot? Should it be required?

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Oct 28 23:42:21 EDT 2015

I like the idea of the logging program control, somewhat like a pain
killer drip thing.

You can choose when to make it make a post. But then there is a timer
that it won't do another for "X" amount of time. This way you have some
control when it happens like if you have a great frequency and a great
run going,  don't spot.  but once it slows down too much you can do one.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme