[CQ-Contest] Louisiana Qso Party (LaQP) results posted

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Tue Sep 1 00:20:58 EDT 2015

      The LaQP committee (part of the Louisiana Contest Club) is
happy to announce that scoring for LaQP 2015 is complete and results
have now been posted on our web site: LaQP.org

      From the home page, there are links to a list of participants
ranked by score, and also a link to complete results, including a
list of top ten finishers, then all certificate winners, based on
category. This page includes lists of top scorers by state and top
scorers in each DX country. It was great to see a number of stations
repeat wins in their category again this year. All certificates have
been printed and we hope to begin labeling envelopes and mailing the
certificates within a week or so.

      On behalf of the Louisiana Contest Club and the LaQP committee,
we congratulate the certificate winners, and thank all those who
participated. We appreciate your making this a successful event and
hope you will join us again next March.

73,
Mark, K5ER
Bobby, WM5H