[CQ-Contest] Counting uniques

Charles Harpole hs0zcw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:53:35 EDT 2015

If my contest uniques got taken out, I could lose 1/3 of my contacts and
assume is true with other DX stations.
The FACT is that I get unique calls from ops who want to work Thailand and
then do not work any other contesters.  Also, those who get on contest
activity to work DX and not contests often do not send in a log, either.

​American bosses of American contests show little understanding nor care
for the DX entries.  The effect is more and more DX I talk to just consider
the contests a way to work increased activity on the bands and skip the
logging and reporting as beside the point--after all, in the American
contests, DX exists to service NA and that function gets old very quick.
73,
​Charly, HS0ZCW