[CQ-Contest] Counting uniques

Mark van Wijk, PA5MW pa5mw at home.nl
Sat Sep 5 04:19:31 EDT 2015

Contesting is about FUN !!
Oh wait..I elaborated about that already on may 25th...

Anyway, let me offer a suggestion here:

"Remove any incentive , reward, etc. from the SO class"

"Only recognize SOA winners in magazine contest articles, other public media
like FB etc."

Since the SOA class offers most toys, introduces new developments etc.. most
of our 'current problem', which we cannot control yet, are willing to
participate in that class anyway. The reason they are at SO is because it is
more easy to score, instant gratification and such. Remove that instant
gratification from SO. Remove the public recognition incentive from SO.
True SO ops do not need such anyway.

73 Mark, PA5MW