[CQ-Contest] Skimmer and ANAN 10E

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Sep 6 14:17:44 EDT 2015

I'm seriously thinking about buying an SDR for spectrum analysis, but
would also like it to work with Skimmer feeding spots to my K3s. The two
radios I'm considering are Perseus and the new ANAN 10e.

I think I probably have to run Skimmer Server to feed spots to the rigs.
I've seen an app note from someone showing Skimmer running with the ANAN
10. I know that Perseus is directly supported by Skimmer.

So my question is, if I buy the ANAN 10E, can I use it with Skimmer?

Thanks and 73, Jim K9YC