[CQ-Contest] Counting uniques

Tom Horton k5iid at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 8 00:56:59 EDT 2015

There are many contests when I just cannot, don't want to, really get involved in. Many is the time I will work K5ZD, K1AR, K3ZO, N4ZR or any number of guys. But I usually always make sure to make more than one Q with guys that I know will send in logs just so I won't be a "unique" in their logs.I personally vote no to removing all uniques.  After all there are surely hundreds of thousands of hams out there that need a TX QSO!73, Tom K5IIDFinally there is a bit of joy in Mudville!http://www.dfwcontest.com K5IID Tom HortonFt. Worth Texas, 76133E sorter for ARRL W5 bureauSame call since 1956