[CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Sep 9 12:20:15 EDT 2015

On 80m my Dunestar 600 filters have high SWR higher in the band. I never
go above 3.85 MHz so it is not an issue for me.  My 20m and 40m beams are
close together and in one case they share the same boom and I do not have
this QRM problem.  If you are using a SixPak, why not try stubs on the
output where it feeds the antennas?

John KK9A